Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Months Zoom By

Five months since the last post. Wow. The last article was written in the shadow of a true-life tragedy in my family: the loss of our unborn daughter, Lyric.

The past few months have been mostly a time of coping and charting of new courses. Some new publishing goals have also been set and the Zooming Thru Life book was indeed affected. The Carhart Blog has or will have more information on the shifting that has occurred.

Neverthelss, the Zooming book is still on the horizon and this blog is near and dear to my heart so it is my intention to start posting new Zooming articles before the end of June. Thursdays will again be the day of release. Hopefully at least bi-weekly to start.

So meet me here next Thursday. I won't jilt you.

Paul M. Carhart
Author, Zooming Thru Life

No comments: